We started in Fantasyland (with Peter Pan since the line is always the longest) and moved our way to Snow White, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, the tea cups, and many more.
We then headed over to Tomorrowland, making sure to go on AstroBlasters (Beth had not been on this one for years!) Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear, and of course Space Mountain (we actually did this one a few times).
In full disclosure, I do have to confess that my below score on Buzz Lightyear is not entirely accurate. I am sure someone got my score below...it just wasn't me. But I couldn't bear to let you all see what I really got. (Thank you Photoshop!) Beth however, did do very well.
Our next venture took us to some land where you see pirates...arrrr! (Sorry I can't remember off the top of my head and I am sure you really don't care). Haunted Mansion was finally open again and that was fun to do a time or two!
After making our way around the park (we skipped a few and did some others not mentioned), but finally decided to skip on over to California Adventure for a change of pace. (And why not when I have an annual pass and can come and go as I please all year!)
However, my camera started to die the moment I walked into the park that morning (didn't even think to charge the battery the night before) so I started taking fewer and fewer pictures. However, Monsters Inc is a cute ride and I couldn't help myself from jumping in the car and taking a picture.
Hollywood Tower of Terror was also another repeat due to the short line and we realized that they take a picture on this one...so here is our first take...
And here is our second...we were definately more prepared and excited for the shot!
Now, don't laugh too hard at the roller coaster picture...the force of the wind makes us looked a bit squished.
And my favorite of the day was the new Woody and friends ride. They pit you agianst the person sitting next to you and you get to shoot at targets. Player 1 = Beth. Player 2 = Amy. Winner by 1000 points = AMY!! Now this score may seem large, but actually I won because I hit one more target than she did! Just one!! It is even more awesome, because I was behind the whole time and came back in the end to win it all!
It took a while for me to stop gloating (ok, I still am talking about the win today) and for Beth to get over the loss. Don't forget to check out my accuracy...31%! Pretty darn good when you are going fast! I challenge anyone to a match...come on down and lets get it on!! (certain winning restrictions will apply!)
4 comments:
How fun. looks like it was a great time. Maybe your next days off you can travel to the land of the utah Byrds!!!! we love you
Oh, it looks like so much fun! You know, when we move to CA we'll just be 3 hours from Disney Land. Does that mean we'll be three hours from you? It would be fun to see you!
Now I'm starting to wish we had season passes too. Sure you don't want to get Sea World and Zoo/WAP passes?
NO STOP, TURN IT OFF! DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME. Though I can't guarantee that we will hit as many rides that you did or even go at that pace but we are excited to come and have a good experience.
Post a Comment