Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time to Recycle

Sometimes people do stupid things for stupid reasons. For the last two months my co-workers and I have been playing pranks on each other using these nasty laughy taffy candies that were left over from Halloween. We started out with 20 and the numbers have dwindled down to 4.

It all started with someone being out of the office for a day or two (me). I came back to a desk full of laughy taffy. Some were hidden in the tape dispenser, in my plant, in my phone, and even in my keyboard. So like any normal person, I collected them and planned my revenge. After I got my co-worker for getting me, we teamed up and played the same joke on the other two.

Since then we have been looking for a new way to retaliate, and today we found it. As we were all chatting after lunch our attention turned to a co-worker who was out of the office for training. We then focused on the overflowing recycling bins and a plan was hatched. Operation "Time to Recycle" was in full force. See below for the result of some of our damage:

3 comments:

DB said...

This is what you work late for? Had I any idea, I'd give you a harder time for not calling me back.

wadsquad said...

Someone has a little too much time on their hands. Looks fun though!

Shawn said...

that is awesome you need to give me some ideas to play on my boss