On Christmas Eve in Utah, we (Dad, Ryan, Dave, Tyson, me, McKenna and Josh) all went sledding on the hill by the Jr. High. Although the hill wasn't super big we still had a great time racing each other, going over the small snow jumps, and trying to sled past the snow balls in the middle of the field. Check out all the pictures below (it just so happens that I took them all and didn't get in any of them):
Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!
If you didn't already know, I am a sports enthusiast, from football, softball, tennis, cricket, rugby, to all Olympic sports (except the horse and pole jumping part).
4 comments:
Now I wish I would have gone with you...ok, actually it looks too cold and I'm glad I didn't - oh wait yes, no, yes...
Oh man, that brings back memories!! We used to always go down there to sled!
Good times, good times.
xoxo
I need, these pictures. So cute, I am glad your scheduled this fun time. Of course looking back, I too wish I would have gone.
Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!
Post a Comment