Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where in the World is Bergit?

Where in the world can you go and get a room like seen in the pictures below and only pay a small one time fee - 7.92 - with no strings attached!! This is not a joke or a hoax. I even had room service that served me coconut shrimp at no additional charge.

To prove that I didn't just get the pictures off the internet, you should be able to see my black shoes sitting next to the couch in the second picture.

6 comments:

Lily said...

The only place I've ever been able to get a deal like that is at my parent's...and even then $7.92 would be a sweet deal!

Do they take reservations?

wadsquad said...

Okay I guess in Slc at a hotel that I will not disclose, room #324 (could be mistaken for 327) has an outdoor pool and spa, and the bed is a sleep number bed. I know I win. And I know that you know that I know that I know. He He that was fun thanks for the fun night.

DB said...

That's right! SLC somewhere after your bumped flight. Why did you have to pay anything?

Darcee said...

Well, I stayed in a 5 star hotel in China for $60 US dollars. But obviously I'm wrong again!

Cali said...

Do you always wear black shoes? I would guess your parents house--but you know that the other person(wadsquad) knows that she won. So I won't. Good to hear from you!

Amy said...

No I don't have the same black shoe craze as I do with black socks. I have to match my belt right? :)