I love to see animals in the wild, especially when you find them in places that are totally unexpected. For example, sitting on the top of this 4x4. I for one, was glad that I had a zoom on my camera so I didn't have to worry about what could have happened had I gotten too close.

Does anyone know where I might have found these amazing beasts? Not really sure? I will give you a hint - the habitat of lions span many parts, but are found mainly in Africa.
7 comments:
I LOVE animals too! I don't get to see them like you do. Shawn wont let me. He's afriad they'll try and eat me. But I don't think so, they love me and would LOVE me to pet them! Maybe even rub their bellies!! Hence... that's why I don't get to see them like you. Shawn says it'e too Dangerous!!! He only let's me visit them at the Zoo. Lame, hu? Anyways... Love your Lions!!
When did you go to Africa? I had no idea!!
Well...I have been to Egypt and...
my guess is this was taken in Egypt and i love it in my defense of sallys comment I kind of want my wife with out bite marks on her body
I think I remember you saying you took a short trip to the north part of Africa when you were in Italy last. Is that it? Do I have to say a specific place in Africa to get it right?
Given the history of my very accurate guessing skills, I'm going to have to let others get the glory for their guesses. However, I will say Yay to you on having your zoom lens handy because I always have thought photographing lions from a distance is a much better idea than with the macro lens :).
Sounds like an awesome trip!
Hi MWTYH,
This is George, and I am going to guess that you are at the San Diego wild life park. I recognize those mountains :)
Hmm, I cheated and used google, check it out here.
Love ya!
Post a Comment