Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where in the World is Bergit?

In my travels, I have come across may interesting animals.
Does anyone know where I would find this one?

10 comments:

DB said...

I know, I know! Since I'm the first, I don't want to give it away. It is from T and is called a TD. Am I right?

Cali said...

I guess Australia. Sorry it has taken me so long to comment! I'm looking into moving into a private blog for our family's blog--so I'll keep you posted. Ciao bella.

Whitney said...

My guess is Australia because inevitably one of these has to be from Australia. You can give me my prize when you come down this weekend (we're very excited!). See you soon!

DB said...

No kidding, why don't you just come over tonight instead of tomorrow?

wadsquad said...

Tazmanian Devil-Australia-the Island of Tazmania and island right off the coast of Australia. I do believe that you saw this animal with Dad whilst it was in captivity.

Cali said...

Amy--I'll answer your question here. I'm looking into changing our blog to a private blog because I post a lot of pictures of our kids and I don't want to have to worry about not mentioning details in order to preserve anonymity. I just feel safer about posting all of the information I post if I can control who is able to read it. And I feel like I'll be able to post a little bit more if I'm not trying to censor everything before I post it.

Anyway--once I get things all figured out I'll send you an invite. I'm hoping to be able to use my current blog, with all of the archives deleted, as a "home page" of sorts with my email address on it so that everybody who has us linked to their blog can keep the link the same. I want to set it up how President and Sister Pacini have theirs set up, with a link to our actual blog from there, as well as an email address where people can contact me to get permission to view the blog.

Sorry this is way off the topic of your post, but I figured you would probably check back here before you checked my blog for a response.

If you have any tips you want to pass along, I'm open! Have a fabulous day and weekend--sounds like you'll be in good company!

Ciao bella.

Anonymous said...

You are at the Bonorong Wildlife Park, in beautiful Tasmania, Australia

Dad

Sally Barrington said...

That is so a tazmanian devil!! Australia!! I win!!

Sally Barrington said...

I hate when I have the right anwser, post it, then read the other comments and thiers are the same LAME!!!

Shawn said...

i think this is a tazmainan devil from tazmania that is a cool like creature