The little devil was found at the Bonorong Wildlife Park. There we walked among all sorts of animals, such as kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, quolls, koalas and echidnas. I think the best way to let you experience what I saw, is to show you. So take a good look at the animals pictured below:
This is a Tasmanian Devil sunbathing:
This is a Koala sunbathing:
This is a wombat, wishing it could be sunbathing:
One of the best parts about this park was that there were not any people walking around making noise or obstructing our view. The park was very open so we got to walk among the Kangaroos and feed them whenever they got close (which was often when we pulled out the food).
We were told later that Kangaroos vary greatly in size - with the smallest being a musky rat kangaroo (which is about the size of a rabbit) and the largest is 5.3 foot tall red kangaroo which weighs about 132 pounds and is the largest surviving marsupial (a mammal with a pouch) anywhere in the world. So, now you know!!
7 comments:
I wish I could be sunbathing...I'm amazed at all the animals you've been able to see - not fair. You'll have to plan a trip and be our guide, we'd love it!
I learn so much reading your blog! Thanks for providing me with continues education! Those animals are so cool, and I loved the kangaroo. So, when did you do all of this traveling? Did you go on these trips with your family? Just curious. Ciao bella.
Yeah!!!!!!!! I win, I win!!! It's a miracle! What do I get?!!!
Sorry Whit...Dustin was the first to post and had the first correct answer.
That looked so cool. i want to sunbath too! I think it's Lame Dustin wins. The guy always wins. I think he lives on blog. Next time he shouldn't be aloud to answer. Come on dude give us a chance!!! I think Whit should win.
Awesome, Dad came home and showed us some of his pictures, pretty ugly creatures. Eh?
I loved this blog, what great pictures, but i am way jelious of you! i want to go explore other places and see freaky animals and the cute ones too. i want in on the vacation that your the guide in. Love it.
Post a Comment