I currently work for a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) company where we develop and use GIS software. This software can be and is used for many different reasons.
A GIS can provide powerful information - not just how things are, but how they will be in the future based on changes you apply.
As this is what I work with every day, I have added a satellite photo of a place where I have been (and where we used a GIS to map the area), and pose the question to you...where is Bergit?
11 comments:
This looks like California to me--perhaps even during the wild fires. Am I right? This was tricky=
I guess Baja California? That is tricky and really cool. I love have a description of what you do. My question is though, did you add anything?
It has to be Cali - don't play with my head
Ryan and i have put our heads together and are going to guess that Neverland is where this is, we have to give you props on finding this location as peter pan worked hard to hide it. We have come to believe that the smoke is from the Aborigiony tribe that Tiger lilly is from. Final Answer
Not to sound like a broken record here but it looks like southern california to me...maybe mexico...and if either of those are wrong I'm going with neverland as well.
I second that! This is hard! Why couldn't you ask something easier like don't you think my job is cool? I would then say "Heck yes I do!" Now... wasn't that so much easier?
Sally
Volcanoes in Prussia?
I guess Italy.
David
africa
So what's the answer? Some of us can't wait around forever to find out we're right. I have to brag once you all get here...
Still waiting...
Post a Comment