Monday, February 11, 2008

Where in the World is Bergit?

No matter where you go in the world, you can always find wild animals. Some are cute and cuddly and some...are not. I can tell you from experience, that it is much better to view them from inside your car behind a steal door rather then out in the open. Even better than that is when the animal is much smaller and further away from you, rather then standing at eye level right next to your SUV. Does anyone know where I am visiting?

13 comments:

DB said...

SLC - Hogle Zoo.

Naw, just kidding. I guess Kenya--have you been there? I didn't think so-

Tyson said...

Sorry! I forgot to write our internet wasn't working. But we got new internet. I like your title where in the world is Bergit! My guess is Chicago, IL.

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness I have NO idea- the trees in the background are throwing me off! Maybe somewhere in Australia...

Krista said...

I'm guessing yellowstone. They look like Buffalo?!

Shanell said...

wow. Ryan and i vote montana? you can choose the city

wadsquad said...

Okay so it serves me right for delaying to post, but I guess it is better late than never. My guess is Yellowstone National Park.

Sally Barrington said...

my guess is Wyoming inside Yellowstone national park

Anonymous said...

I guess Mongolia!!

-Moritz-

DB said...

I now guess Wyoming

DB said...

Wait no- I change my mind to Idaho.

DB said...

Wait, stop! I change my guess back.

DB said...

How many comments did you have to have in order to post again?

wadsquad said...

Catching on to Dustin's kick, I don't change my vote but I want the answer, the suspense is killing me!