Trains, planes and automobiles..and buses, boats, trolleys, trams, subways, scooters and bikes! Oh the places you can go! There are so many ways to get around in the world and so many different people you can meet. Can anyone guess the country where this picture was taken?
9 comments:
My guess is Italy. Do I win this time?
This is not fair, I guesed Italy too, before I looked at Dustin's. But I will go with Mckenna's guess (just to give variety). Her's was Paris, without any help, she spit this out. Do we win?
Italy. Final answer. Although the specific location doesn't look familiar to me.
Wadsquad - Props for the guess from the five year old, but maybe she needs a little geographical assistance from Josh...please inform her that Paris is not a country and she should rephrase her answer.
On a hunch I would have said China, just because you were there and I sort of wish I was, but I'll help Mckenna out and just say France. What do I win?
Dustin typed in my original final answer so that doesn't count. My for-realsies final answer this time is England. We can work out the details of my prize when you come visit us this weekend.
Not fair - you told me to put down Italy and now you take it back since I typed it for you. Cheap. Oh well, if you win, you'll split the prize with me since I'll never tell.
ok, i am going to say south france? I am so bad at these games, i just cannot remember. oooh how about swizerland? i hope i win! i need a pick me up! (lets be honest i asked a pal at work) lol
Can we just guess a continent? Hmmm, a little to vague I hear you saying. alright, than my guess is England. Though I'm quite doubtful this time.
By the way--I had no idea that you had been to so many places. When are you going to make it to our neck of the woods?
Post a Comment