Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Where in the world is Bergit?

One last thing...as I begin my travels to vanquish the world, I will need associates to assist me. In order to test your knowledge, I will throw out the question and anxiously await your answer...Where in the world is Bergit?

5 comments:

Josh said...

Amy,
Have you been to see the 12 Apostles in Australia? Josh and I went a few years ago, it was amazing. If you took that picture you get a major pat on the back.

So it would be nice to read a few personal details on your blog seeing how we haven't talked in um years.

Enjoy blogging.

~Rachel Erickson

DB said...

Australia! I love this picture -kudos to you for taking it!
Dustin

DB said...

Oh yeah, one more thing. When you do where in the world is Bergit, we have to see a picture of you at the location....NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE! D

Wanderer said...

The 12 apostles! I didn't know you went down there. Man, it's the thing not to travel your own country huh.

Great blog :) hope you're well- hope you had a great New year! Email me!

Sarah xx

Krista said...

Well, it's about time that I found out something about my long lost companion! Great blog btw. I thought this place was in Cali but now that I'm reading the other comments, I don't know. I also agree with Rachel...let's here how you really are the juicy details since it has been more than years! Happy bloggin'