Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fish Out of Water

The idea of a blog is an interesting one...to create or not to create. I am choosing to create. This will be my first order of business for the new year. Although we are already into the second week in January, I still believe that I can add some New Year's Resolutions.

1 - Visit one of the many foreign countries that has still eluded me
2 - Go on a cruise
3 - Try out snowboarding
4 - Read 25 books (at least)
5 - Get Dustin and Whitney hooked on yet another time consuming TV series
6 - Spoil McKenna rotten so she will continue to persuade her parents that she needs to visit California on a regular basis
7 - Conquer the world

I am sure there will be more things that need to be done, so I will throw out the question to my peeps...what else is there?

2 comments:

DB said...

Yeah! Welcome to the wild world of blogging! We've been sucked in and are glad you are going down with us. Later- Dustin

wadsquad said...

Well, what else could there be to a fabulous new year? Maybe, learn to blow a bubble the size of your head, or maybe even taste the mornings fresh dew; you could roll around in freshly cut grass or chase a rainbow to catch a leprechaun! To whichever of these you fancy there is much more mystical and fantasmic aspirations to tickle your toes on a cold Loma Linda morning. Love, your kooky klan in kilarny! (you should spoil me not Mckenna)