Quilt tying with people in our ward and in other wards in the Redlands Temple district -
Us cheering for the 20thing time that we were finished, and then looking under the quilt and realizing that we had to untie a few and fix them:
Pretending to be happy, when we really didn't want to be there...we may have slipped out for a shake at In-N-Out (sanity check of course):
We attended workshops, that at times felt like 5 hours of Sunday School, but we made it through...at least we are still smiling for the picture, right?
We even found time to hang out on the stage and just hang out after we ate before the next round of activities:
There were many things that I would have done different, but the best part was getting to know so many new people, even if I thought I knew them before. Hopefully next year we will get the pizza we were promised!
2 comments:
I'm glad to see you still know how to endure! Although the "5 hours of Sunday School" certainly sounds better than the 20 minute district meetings we had when we first arrived in Rome 3!
You're in the Redland Temple District? So are we! How far away are we from you--I would love to see you. Email me when you get a chance--sfragolina@hotmail.com
Whoo hoo, a post! Hope you are ready for us, we are coming in a week!
Post a Comment