- There are no driving rules - at least not any that are noticably followed.
- Drivers don´t stop for pedestrians...pedestrians stop for cars or get run down.
- Blinkers and lanes are optional.
- From a local ¨Roads are painted just to give someone a job.¨
- From a local ¨Stop signs and signals are only suggestions.¨
- You can be sold anything from the comfort of your own car. I have already been offered socks, a measuring tape, coffee mugs and a window wash.
- People go into a crosswalk (dangerous I know), and hold up large signs advertising anything and everything.
Now if this still feels like a place you might know, let me give you a few more hints about this awesome place to help narrow it down. There are trees and parks all throughout the city. The skyline is non-existant (which is really nice), and the night life is filled with protests, dancing and men lying on shards of glass for money. Still don´t know? Stay tuned and I will get you the answer soon enough!
1 comment:
Paraguay! Paraguay!
Post a Comment