Bergit's Current Top Five Fall TV Shows*

- NCIS
- Chuck
- Pushing Daisies
- House
- Prison Break
Bergit's Current Top Five Movies (that can be watched over and over)*
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Italian Job
- Hunt for Red October
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- The Mask of Zorro
- Public toilets that squeak/creek when you sit down and squeak/groan when you stand up. The only thing that makes you feel a bit better is that it happens even when you put the toilet paper cover on...can we get these fixed please!!!

- People stopping the flow of foot traffic at the airport/grocery store.
- Trees that always seem to always get my clean car dirty...**sigh**
- People going through my garbage...I am a pack rat, so I am pretty sure if I threw it out, it is garbage.
- Fire Season in California
Bergit's Latest Five Books Completed (in order of completion)*
- Brisinger - It was pretty good...some parts had too much description, but otherwise a good read.
- Strangers in Death - It was OK...no need to run out and get it...you can borrow my copy.
- Breaking Dawn - Controversy...Parts I liked and parts I didn't really care for.
- The Secret Garden - Surprisingly better then I thought it would be. At least I finished it this time around.
- Zorro - Well...I don't know that I would read it again, but it does give you a different perspective on the story.

- Russia/Ukraine
- Alaska via a cruise ship
- New Zealand
- Thailand
- Antarctica
Bergit's Current Top Five Games (and you all know Bergit hates games)*
- Sudoku
- Aggravation
- Old Maid
- Sardines
- I Never...

- Texas - Have you seen them play??
- Oklahoma - They are almost as good as Texas.
- USC - Anyone that beats Ohio St is in my top five.
- Boise State - Love the blue field...they are our last hope to be a BCS buster! (Can't vote for Utah...have you forgot so soon?)
- BYU - How can I not put them in after my last post (although they lost to TCU and are now out of the BCS buster hunt).
7 comments:
Oooh. My sister Betsy is serving a mission in the Ukraine right now. She's done in January. Let's go pick her up!
P.S. I know you've already been there, but now that the temple is being built, me thinks Rome should get back on that list of to-be-visited.
Interesting! You had me lauging out loud with your serious annoyand with the public toilets--you are hilarious!
Seriously, though, who doesn't love Pushing Daisies? And, by the way, I love NCIS. Nate and I are hooked.
What are you thinking not having AZ, ID or UT to your list--then you could come see us! It would be fun to see you!
Excellent list if I do say so myself. Although, most things I haven't seen or read, but if you think they are top notch, then I think they are top notch.
I do agree that AZ needs to be on your to visit places. The weather is quite nice this time of year :)
So have you or haven't you had the opportunity to watch the seasons. Otherwise, you are a very diversified young lady. I wish I could help you move. Good luck with all that backbreaking fun.
Future places...and San Diego wasn't on the list? Sheesh, do I even want to know what number we ended up being? Anywho, glad you came down for the weekend, it's always fun to have you here! PS thank for help on the fence!
I'm with Lily- I think Rome needs to be at the top of your list...we should probably start making travel arrangements soon...
BTW- How did The Princess Bride not make your list of best movies you can watch over and over?!!!
Cool stuff. When you cruise to alaska can i come? that would be so much fun. I agree with several of your likes and dislikes. Gee we must be sisters or something? Ps i updated my blog finally. love you
Oh yeah watch HEROES!
Post a Comment