hmmm, I can't cheat on this one. There's not enough to google to find out where you are. Maybe somewhere in CA, UT, or WY? Hope everything is going splendid. Love, George
If you didn't already know, I am a sports enthusiast, from football, softball, tennis, cricket, rugby, to all Olympic sports (except the horse and pole jumping part).
4 comments:
Hogle zoo! Who knows, you aren't dressed for any cold winter adventures. So I guess Disneyland in some child's play area. ha ha
Man, I ALWAYS guess wrong on these (unless they're in Italy somewhere). I'm going to go with Sea World...am I right?
hmmm, I can't cheat on this one. There's not enough to google to find out where you are. Maybe somewhere in CA, UT, or WY?
Hope everything is going splendid.
Love,
George
What - did you delete my answer? I said Sea World a long time ago but my comment is gone. :-(
Post a Comment