Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where In the World is Bergit?

Every year around New Year's (for about a week or so) this city shoots off fireworks that can be seen from most places, especially if you are near the harbor. They even have a special instrumental number that you can listen to on the radio during the show. Can anyone name where this skyline is located?

15 comments:

wadsquad said...

Australia? By the way I can attest to those roof-jumping cats. Amy you need that book called Elisabeth and Larry. It is about a little old lady who makes friends with an alligator named Larry. It is a children's book, but you need it. I can't wait to see the answer to this one. I even tried googling it, but no cigar. He He later!

Amy said...

Australia is a bit too vague...I am going to need to you pick a city.

wadsquad said...

YES! I want to guess Sydney, because I think I saw the sydney opera house or whatever that shell shaped roofed building is, in the background. Am I right? huh, huh?

wadsquad said...

ps. who are those charactitures of?

DB said...

We say Sydney! Whitney guessed that before we even read Alissa's comments. Please send us our prize.

Amy said...

Ummmm...you prize seekers had better check your crystal ball again and pick a city found on a different continent...because Australia is not correct.

wadsquad said...

CRAP!

BJC said...

I'm going to go with Tokyo.

Cali said...

I guess somewhere in Asia--though my geography his horrible. Tokyo?

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I know!! It's Baltimore!!!! Amy has a secret life nobody knows about.
-Vinnie

DB said...

Is it Provo?

Cali said...

I've consulted with Nate. We change our vote to Hong Kong.

wadsquad said...

Okay I will say somewhere in China! Huh, Huh? What do you think?

DB said...

Maylasia

Amy said...

OK. Cali is the winner!! It is Hong Kong.