Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where In the World is Bergit?

Now I intentionally did not make this an easy spot to guess. However, if any of you saw The Amazing Race 6 then this should look somewhat familiar. Note, this is not the exact same spot as seen in the show, however the spot is found in the same country. (Click on the picture for a larger view).
The locks you see were actually placed here by recently-married locals who after climbing to the top, added a lock to the chains as a symbol of their everlasting love for each other.

3 comments:

DB said...

I'm gonna guess the Great Wall in China. Am I right, am I right? What are the locks made out of anyway?

wadsquad said...

Well Flip! Without looking at Dustin's answer, I had the same guess! How in the bloomin heck am I supposed to know! I could barely get through 2 seasons of amazing race let alone think about 6 of them. Plus remembering the places not a chance. I am interested in the answer to db's question though!

Shanell said...

i guess the great wall of china, my guess is not credited to my knowledge but my amazing ability to evesdrop in your conversation with alissa! he he sorry that i couldnt take the credit! lovely blog!