Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 2009

So, I know it is late but I figured that I should post some Halloween pictures...better late than never. I was the tootsie roll (seen below) and I never realize how popular that would be. I had many people try to eat me, especially Mickey Mouse...
I also tried to be in a nice normal photo with friends, when the purple witch decided to push over the tootsie roll...
As seen here...this tootsie does not hold up well under pressure! Apparently the mouse also went crazy (check out the face) with little red ridding hood and the army brat laughing the entire time...Jack Skellington also showed up to the Halloween party...
As well as a fairy and some grapes... Not a bad way to spend Halloween, but I wish I could have been with the family in Utah! They had some great costumes.

1 comment:

Cali said...

I'm glad that you had a good Halloween. Would you ever be up for a weekend trip? I think that we are just about 3 hours from you, and it would be fun to see you! Let me know...